Join our team!
Three internships available at the UNOY Peacebuilders International Secretariat
The United Network of Young Peacebuilders (UNOY Peacebuilders) is looking for three enthusiastic people with an interest in youth and peacebuilding to join our secretariat in The Hague.
We have three internship positions available, starting as soon as possible
- Advocacy & Communications Officer – analyse global and regional policy processes, support implementation of advocacy and outreach strategies, maintain online communications
- Network & Fundraising Officer – support management of UNOY Peacebuilders’ membership and regional coordinators, support fundraising efforts including fundraising research and proposal development
- Project & Evaluation Officer – with a focus on capacity development projects, implementing monitoring and evaluation processes
UNOY Peacebuilders is a youth-led network of youth organisations working towards peaceful societies. We embrace values of peace, diversity, inclusion and participation. At UNOY, young people have the opportunity to gain work experience in the field of peacebuilding, join an international team, develop new skills and connect with youth and organisations around the world.
We are looking for somebody who has:
- experience/interest in peacebuilding and youth work
- experience in project management, fundraising, events organisation, communication or working with networks
- a higher education degree (undergraduate or postgraduate) on a topic related to youth, peace, conflict or international relations. We can also accept candidates who are on their last years of undergraduate degree.
- leadership, planning, project writing and intercultural communication skills
- computer skills
- strong written and spoken English – French, Spanish and Arabic are all beneficial
- enthusiasm and commitment
- flexibility and capability to work independently and in a team
We offer you:
- Being full part of a young, dynamic and international team
- Opportunity to work independently and take responsibility
- A great stepping stone for your future career – former interns have moved on to work in international organizations, academia and in the business sector.
- Internal and external training opportunities
- Possibility to travel abroad with projects
- Possibility to use your internship for studies/research
All internships are:
- 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday)
- 4-6 months long
- Unpaid. Lunch is provided
Please note that we are only able to offer internships to those legally allowed to work in the European Union. We can not provide work permits or support work permit applications.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply as soon as possible by sending your CV and a letter stating your motivation to email@example.com. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.