- Policy researcher to conduct a baseline study of European Union support to Youth, Peace and Security. Read more.
- PMEL expert to support the further development of UNOY’s planning, monitoring, evaluation and learning (PMEL) framework & processes. Read more.
Deadline for applications for both opportunities: 26 November 2018.
UNOY Peacebuilders is a learning environment and we aim to give students and recently graduated young people the opportunity to work with us for 6 months to gain experience working in an international organisation. We will have no internship openings until May 2019.
Do you want your organisation to join our network? Our member organisations are:
- Run by young people
- Active in the field of peacebuilding
- Committed to working for a culture of peace and non-violence
- Inspired to take action in their local communities while sharing a global spirit of solidarity
- Willing to learn and collaborate with other member organisations
If this describes your organisation, then you could become a member of the network. We offer the opportunity for member organisations to take part in regional trainings, the international steering group, advocacy missions and collaborative project development. You will have access to all other UNOY Peacebuilder members and the opportunity to work together directly with them on projects or exchange ideas.
We have two application periods per year, from January to March and from July to September. If you want to apply for membership for your organisation, make sure to visit this page during these periods to fill in the application form! The months from April to June and October to December will be used to review applications and get in touch with applicants if necessary.